Many of us bloggers read other blogs that are out there in cyberspace. Some of these blogs are written by friends or acquaintances of ours, and others are written by total strangers - blogs we just come across, or "stumble upon" to use a social media buzzword.
- Six ways to become a more productive writer
- My Blog Audience
- On learning writing through blogging
- Three reasons I like to read not-so-well-known blogs
- Should you write about everything?
- In defense of purposeless writing
- Characters from the inside of your head
- Explore your writing persona
- What's a good blog?