There is something about student life that seems irreplaceable in later years. There is a capacity for bonding, for sharing, for taking risks to abandon ourselves to friendships that we keep losing as we get more and more fossilized into our set roles in life. For those of you who missed it, here’s a piece I wrote a couple of weeks ago about my student experiences in a university town in Florida that some of you might identify with: Memories of Graduate Student Life.
- Six ways to become a more productive writer
- My Blog Audience
- Three reasons I like to read not-so-well-known blogs
- On learning writing through blogging
- Should you write about everything?
- In defense of purposeless writing
- Characters from the inside of your head
- Explore your writing persona
- What's a good blog?