Food is fun but this post is about writing. But I’m okay with calling it Cheesy Nuggets of Wisdom about Writing from Bottledworder if that makes us feel hungry for words:
- Writing is not just about the extraordinary moments. It’s about making the ordinary moments extraordinary.
- Writing is like cooking. You don’t want to become a recipe collector. You want to cook.
- Some writers win and some writers lose. But writing is never about the race.
- A boring life need not create a boring writer nor an interesting life a cool one.
- Nothing is good or bad but writing makes it so.
More nuggets as they strike me on my Facebook page!